Lean Value Stream Management
11/26/2018 - 11/28/2018
1110 Vermont Ave NW
Need company approval to attend?
Description: A comprehensive, hands-on workshop that includes world class value stream mapping, identifying opportunities for improvement, and strategically aligned project prioritization techniques to apply in any industry.
Most organizations struggle to identify impactful internal projects that are aligned to their strategic objectives and that result in immediate top line and bottom line improvements. In addition, successfully harmonizing various quality and improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma and Lean is always a challenge. This results in the inefficient deployment of unaligned key continuous improvement resources and the slowing of overall progress.
By efficiently and systematically identifying impactful opportunities for improvement and leveraging strategic objectives to prioritize these projects, your key resources can be optimally allocated to provide the greatest return on investment. The structured yet aggressive approach practiced in this workshop has the power to bring various methodologies into harmonious equilibrium, bolstering your opportunity identification, project execution, and overall management of the value stream to yield the best results in the shortest period of time.
You will learn:
- Scoping the value stream.
- Value stream mapping by world class standards.
- Value stream assessment to flush out improvement opportunities.
- Translate strategic objectives into project prioritization criteria.
- Prioritize and shortlist highest impact, strategically alignment projects.
- Create project charters for top priority improvements projects.
- Create a resource efficient project execution plan.
Workshop Deliverables: Robust value stream map of your real process, a prioritized list of improvement projects, project charters, and a resource efficient continuous improvement execution plan.
Registrations are closed for this workshop.